SAP have another success year in 2011 by introducing new technology, release new software releases and build on what they have worked on over the last few years.
Take a look at a post at TechTarget where Todd Morrison summarise the year nicely. He covers all the major SAP 2011 news with further links to help you dig a little deeper.
- John Wookey makes a move and leaves SAP.
- SAP debuts Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway opens up.
- Business ByDesign starts to mature and gets more customer buy-in.
- Judge rules in favour of SAP and throws out the $1.3 billion verdict against them.
- SAP spends some cash with acquisitions.
- SAP Mobile starts to make inroads.
- The much-anticipated Business Objects 4.0 gets rolled out to customers delight.
- SAP jets into the sky as their cloud strategy took shape.
- SAP HANA and Business Warehouse take centre stage and become the most talked about technology of the year.
Roll on 2012