This Financial Accounting course is a ‘must have‘ for everyone involved with SAP Financial Accounting. If you are new to SAP, a consultant or developer you need to understand how the SAP Finance System works. This course will teach you exactly that.
After you have completed this course you will:
- Understand How Sap Financial Accounting Works.
- Master The Basics Of Sap Financial Accounting.
- Learn About Important Financial Accounting Terms.
- Realize The Importance Of The General Ledger And Learn About It’s Features.
- Learn About Sub-Ledgers, Accounts Receivable/Payable, Asset Accounting.
- Overview Of How The Finance Module Integrates With Other Sap Modules.
- Recognize The Organizational Elements Of R/3 And Describe The Basic Settings.
- Be Able To Classify And Reconcile R/3 Documents With The Original Documents.
- Learn About Opening And Closing Posting Periods.
- Assign Posting Authorizations To Users.
The full Introduction To SAP Financial Accounting Training Course is delivered through the Udemy.com e-learning portal
» Lifetime Access And No Download Limits «
SECTION 1: General Financial Accounting Terms Used Throughout Finance And SAP
- SAP Financial Accounting Terms – Part 1
This lesson will introduce this course and you will learn about: The organizational elements of an R/3 system Country Code Country Templates
- SAP Financial Accounting Terms – Part 2
In this lesson you will learn about: The SAP Variant Principal Fiscal Year Setup Year Dependent & Year Independent Variants
SECTION 2: Basics Of Sap Financial Accounting
- SAP Financial Accounting Basics – Part I
In this lesson you will learn about: The Document Principal R/3 Documents Field Status Control Keys Document Types Document Number Ranges
- SAP Financial Accounting Basics – Part 2
In this lesson you will learn about: The 2nd important control key Posting Key Standard Posting Key Posting Periods Relationship with Document header & Line items Authorization Groups Tolerance Groups
Section 3: Important Aspects Of The General Ledger And The Key Role It Plays Within SAP FI
- GENERAL LEDGER FEATURESIn this lesson you will learn about some important General Ledger Features such as:
- Chart of Accounts
- Company Code Specific Settings
- Account Groups
- Reconciliation Accounts
- Transaction Figures
Section 4: Other Important Areas Of The SAP Finance System
- Sub-Ledgers – Accounts Payable – Accounts Receivable & Asset Accounting
In this section, you will learn about the sub-ledgers Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Asset Accounting
SECTION 5: How Financial Accounting Integrates With Other Sap Modules
- Integration with Other SAP Modules – Part 1
The first part of the Overview of Integration with Other SAP Modules section, will give you an overview of the organizational structures of cost accounting, such as controlling areas, country-specific chart of accounts, and controlling objects. You will also learn about the integration of financial accounting with materials management in the first part.
- Integration with Other SAP Modules – Part 2
The second part of the Overview of Integration with Other SAP Modules section, will give you an overview of the integration of financial accounting with Sales and Distribution
SECTION 6: Section 6: Course Wrap-Up and Quiz
- SAP Finance Course Quiz
Test your knowledge in the comprehensive course Q&A quiz
- Course Summary
Summary of what you have learnt in this course.