Grab yourself some free SAP training!
I have just released a brand new SAP course aimed at anybody new to SAP Software.
This introductory course is designed for SAP beginners and will teach you the basics of an SAP system. After you have completed this course you will be comfortable working with the most commonly used functions and features of SAP.
Here is a breakdown of what the course covers. You will:
- Learn the basics of the SAP system with clear video demonstrations
- Learn how to navigate, search, and get help
- Understand how to run reports and export the data to Microsoft Excel
- You will get a thorough Overview of the various core modules in SAP
- Learn how to customise the interface to your own liking
- Work with master data and post transactions
- Apply advanced tips such as Pre-Populating fields to save you time and effort with Parameter ID’s.
- Work with report layouts and drill-down
- Download SAP reports
- Understand common icons in SAP
- Work with multiple sessions
- Customise your local layout and desktop shortcuts
The training explains SAP from the ground up starting with the absolute basics to ensure you have a thorough grasp of the how best to use SAP enterprise systems.
Work through the course to learn the key aspects of SAP systems. You will be introducing to the Graphical User Interface and cover topics such as setting up favourite transactions, executing transaction code directly and saving your own screen layout for future use.
This course not only gives you an a thorough insight into how the SAP work but is delivered in such a way that everyone who takes the course will have absolutely no problem in understanding all the topics discussed.
This course makes it so easy to learn SAP, you will running transactions and analysing report data in no time.
Whether you are a new SAP user, Business Analyst, Project Manager or a C-Level executive, this SAP course is designed to be your guide and introduction to SAP systems.
Now, here is the best bit…. Until the end of February 2012, the course is absolutely FREE. All you need to do is follow this link LEARN SAP
I would love to know what you think of the course so please leave me a comment and let me know.